COVID-19: Our Therapy Services are Open!
Physical Therapy of Melissa takes the COVID-19 outbreak seriously, and has taken the following precautions to ensure that both patients and staff will be able to pursue treatment in a safe, clean environment. We have done the following:
1. All employees will wear masks if within 6 feet of clients.
2. Each client will be required to wash hands thoroughly upon arrival at scheduled appointment.
3. Staff will continue our rigorous hand-washing and sanitizing procedures.
4. All treatment tables and equipment will be cleaned between each patient and high-touch surfaces will be cleaned multiple times during the day.
5. Clinical staff will continue 1:1 treatments with their clients. Clients will be staggered for scheduling. This will drastically reduce the number of people in the office at any one time, and allow us to ensure effective social distancing.
We will continue to take advantage of our private room as requested or as necessary.
We are now offering Virtual Visits!
We are offering Virtual Visits. That means you can continue to receive the same level of care without leaving your house!
We understand there is a lot of uncertainty at this time, but don’t let your rehab goals be included in that.